Eczema is a problem which many people faces in life. Eczema also known as Atopic Dermitis, is a type of skin infection which is reddish in color and looks like skin rash.
There are different types of problems affects human body amongst which eczema is quite common. To do a proper treatment on any affected area we should first know what the causes behind it are.
So, first let us recognize the causes behind eczema. Different people react differently on the same thing. Like wise people get eczema due to:
- Food Allergies- Some people reacts to some foods, vegetables or fruits, eating which could cause itching skin, or rashes or burning sensation in stomach
- Unsuitable Metals- There are very sensitive skinned people on whom certain metals reacts and leaves rashes
- Infectious allergies- In same environment if some one present with some virus or infectious diseases, there is a high chance to affect you too
- Untidiness- Cleanliness is very much important otherwise getting eczema or normal rashes are very common
- Hereditary infected genes- If eczema effected members in your family are already present like your parents or parental members, then there is a chance to get transferable infected genes
So, a person should understand these causes and once known should take precautions accordingly. But once anyone gets affected, should try some natural remedies to cure it.
Intake of steroids or injections or medicinal pills is not secured and safe to be used as these could cause some reactions for long run in your life. So avoid them and try to take natural remedies. Medicinal creams only controls your irritation and reduce your pain, but do not treat eczema from its root nor permanently curing it.
TOP NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ECZEMA:
- Treat eczema with coconut oil which keeps you skin cool and never let it to dry up
- Honey is also a natural and good for skin which has dry scales
- Oatmeal bath is good and it works as a soother for the swollen eczema affected skin
- Blueberry leaves are very helpful for curing eczema if used as a lotion
- Elm bark is again a good remedy for eczema as it is full of vitamin E and if made a paste with warm water to apply on affected area cures eczema
- Intake of herbal tea is very good for your skin and overall health
- Neem oil is always good and is said to the best anti allergic natural remedy
While concluding we should understand Eczema is a natural and common skin problem and so naturopathy is the best way to treat.